Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Sorry

Apr 06, 2016 9:52 PM

Sorry for being on and off of here for awhile. I've been trying so hard to keep talking to people and staying social right now, I just really can't do it right now. I'm having trouble just making this post right now honestly. I probably won't be very social for awhile, and for everyone on the Facebook group, I've really been trying to talk to you guys, but this hole I'm in right now, is just really making it hard to think. I can hardly hold a conversation with my mom for more than 5 minutes. I dont really know what else to say now, I've already spent a half hour figuring out how to even type this. Sorry everyone.

Apr 06, 2016 9:55 PM

I'm sorry you're not doing well Jenna! I do miss your posts but I'd rather you focus on yourself and healing as much as possible.
I'm sending you lots of positive vibes!!

Apr 07, 2016 8:50 AM

You take care of yourself. It's ok if you aren't able to post. You're dealing with quite a lot and we understand. It can be overwhelming. Just know we are all here for you. Hugs & prayers for strength. 🙂💕🙏🌼

Apr 07, 2016 8:58 AM

We r here for u whenever your ready

Apr 11, 2016 2:07 AM

Don't you worry Blazedkitty, we're here for you no matter what. I am sorry to be getting to this post so late. I've been having my own issues with my neck and being on prednisone and a higher dosage of muscle relaxers. Been trying to catch up. I know all about feeling dark and retreating to that quiet place where you don't want to deal with anything. I know it's hard sweetheart.. You come to the circle and have some laughs with us cra cra whackos and you'll be feeling better in no time... Just don't be eating Newfibrogirl's cherries or stealing my new tambourine... (Come to think about it, PhoenixRising already stole it and won't give it back.. LOL).. Much love and gentle {{Hugs}} and prayers that you come back to join us soon.💕🙏🏻🌻

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community