Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Stress

Dec 03, 2015 7:22 PM

I am getting so stressed out nothing going right either our lives have been turned upside down inside out Bob youngest sister passed away at the age of 47 the rosary is tonight and the funeral tomorrow and my husband pick up just died won't go forwards or backwards and my car is having problems to when we l slow down for a corner it dies. I am so stressed it is getting to be a trigger for me. I feel like I can't even move hardly or think straight.

Dec 03, 2015 7:56 PM

I'm so sorry that is happening and sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts and gentle hugs your way

Dec 03, 2015 8:23 PM

I'm so sorry your going through this .I know exactly how you feel. With All the chronic pain all the time my ppatience has grown slim. Sending prayers.

Dec 03, 2015 10:08 PM

I am soooooo sorry to hear about everything that's going on right now, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and pray that things turn around for the good asap. Hang in there please. God Bless! ! You are not alone, you have us here for you.

Dec 03, 2015 10:30 PM

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Dec 04, 2015 12:27 PM

Jnutsch, I am so sorry for what you are going through. I can't imagine the stress you are under. My condolences are with you and your family. I am sending you gentle {{Hugs}} and prayers to get you through this devistating time. My heart breaks for you and I hope you find peace in your hearts and souls 🌻🙏🏻

Dec 06, 2015 6:06 PM

Jnutsch, I am very sorry for the loss of your husband's aunt. This is a stressful time of year for most people, especially losing lived ones. And I hate to hear both vehicles are problematic. I will pray for your needs, and may the Lord bless your family with peace and your needs! 🙏🌼

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community