Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Support Groups?

Jul 06, 2017 4:14 AM

I'm a little curious, how many people here go to real-life support groups?
Do you frequent any online support groups if you don't go to ones in person?
Do you do both? How often, and what kind?

Jul 06, 2017 6:00 AM

I haven't been to one yet..I'm new with with LUPUS an this is the only support group I have is this one here.

Jul 06, 2017 6:12 AM

I have one on FB. There is one here in town I went to while I was still driving.

Jul 06, 2017 4:02 PM

Online support groups here cant get out anymore would be lovely to meet some fellow warriors xx

Jul 06, 2017 6:00 PM

This site is my online support group.

Jul 06, 2017 9:17 PM

This is my online support group so far! I previously was in another support group as well! We would meet once a month!

Jul 07, 2017 5:55 AM

I facilitate a support group which meets once a month in New Brunswick NJ. It is open to anyone with a rare condition but people suffering from rare connective tissue disorders frequent the meetings most.

Jul 07, 2017 4:30 PM

Online support on facebook. Fibro Buddies on Guaifenesin protocol. Very useful for fibro Sufferers. Informative and we'll run. I recommend it

Jul 07, 2017 8:04 PM

For My illness I participate in two groups on FB

Jul 09, 2017 11:06 PM

Maybe I'll make the trip some time RedOrchid. It's a drive from NY but I have some college friends out there, I think. The one near me says every other month but didn't post their latest meeting or reply to my email.

Aug 16, 2017 8:58 AM

I’m in Milwaukee and have not found an in person support group. It is very frustrating. I just started using this app a couple days ago and rely on it for support and encouragement. I feel that online support is much easier because I can access it at any time and I don’t have to leave my bed.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community