Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Thank you.

Jan 04, 2016 4:42 PM

I have just spent an hour reading all of the messages you wrote for me. Thank you so much.

Jan 04, 2016 4:49 PM

Oh Jenna I am so happy you are back on here!! I hope you go into remission soon so you can take a break from all this crazy crap happening to you! You really inspire me to keep going after hearing so much about you from everyone on here! I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way!

Jan 04, 2016 4:50 PM

Heyyyyyy!!!!!!! It's Jenna.......hey girl.how are u? ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™‹it is so good to see you. You are welcome that is what family does.

Jan 04, 2016 4:51 PM

Thank you Megan. I started reading the posts yesterday. But honestly. I'm feeling really depressed. I'm hoping for remission soon as well, the doctors just dont seem to know how to help me. I feel like I'm going to be stuck in a wheel chair forever.

Jan 04, 2016 4:54 PM

Oh jenna! Hang in there young lady! You are at a low of course but you got fight in you. Let that be your focus and let it help pull you through!

Jan 04, 2016 4:57 PM

All my doctors say depression is just a symptom of CRPS and there's nothing you can really do about it if the medication doesn't help you. I'm not going to lie, smoking THC/CBD is the only medication I've come by that helps my anxiety/depression at all. I would never wish this disease on my worst enemy, not that I have any enemies haha. Anyways I'm here to talk if you or anyone on here needs someone to listen!

Jan 04, 2016 4:58 PM

I am trying so hard. I feel so...idk....hopeless...I know the doctors are going to end up sending me home with no change because they c ant help me....no one seems to be able to help me...

Jan 04, 2016 4:59 PM

I agree. The only thing Thats helps me is mmj. And i honestly can't wait till I can smoke again.

Jan 04, 2016 5:04 PM

Doctors really suck with this disease! It's sad that every doctor I've met hasn't known more about it than me, and some doctors don't believe it exists! It's so hard but I jut got a new doctor (recommended by another CRPS patient) and I see him on the 12th. Hopefully this one can figure something out for me instead of me dealing with this pain without any good coping mechanisms for the pain. You might have to go through quite a lot doctors before something works, but honestly I'll do anything it takes for this pain to subside!

Jan 04, 2016 5:14 PM

I've been threw over 10 doctors since I got this 7 years ago...It worries me that I'll never find a doctor. I live 20 minutes maybe less from Cleveland clinic and it is suppose to be a great hospital. And i have home threw 6 doctors there. I want to find some one who will actually know how to help but every Dr I've met I end up knowing more than them...

Jan 04, 2016 5:21 PM

That's really a shame :( I feel like if someone famous got it maybe there would be some money thrown into research! It's so sad the amount of people that commit suicide because of this painful disease. I wish there was something more I could do to raise awareness besides posting on my FB and Instagram about CRPS to raise awareness!

Jan 04, 2016 5:26 PM

Exactly. There is litterly no research for this. They just try different things that have helped other illnesses and hope for the best. Its kind of ridiculous. I post about it on my tumblr like crazy. But i wish I could do more. They have medicines for sonmamy things. Even though those medicines can be used for other things the medicine was originally made for that illness. Just like anti-depressants. They created them to help with depression. There is not ONE medicine that has been specifically made to help with CRPS pain.

Jan 04, 2016 7:15 PM

Years ago someone told me no doctor would figure out my health issue that it would be me. I believe that therefore I press on. A doctor isn't living in your body. As much as you, I and everyone would like to we can't turn our symptoms over to a doctor and get a 100% answer. That is why they call it a doctor's practice..they are still just practicing. But what if in your fight, your searching you put a couple things together and get closer to figuring it out? Then then next person like you searches and adds to it. Then we school the doctors and help each other. Which in the end is why we are here, why we keep coming back and why we are here for each other. Dig deep, get angry, get mad, just don't give up. Take care of yourself take 1 small step a day. The world will wait.

Jan 04, 2016 9:40 PM

Jenna..remember one Thimg for me......you body has and is going through a process its changing into the wonderful creation that GOD wants it to be. Feeling down and depressed yes that's what u feel now . Neva you r tired u are weak you are healing your body has been in pain for so long so very long that it does not know how to react any other way but it is gonna learn. When u were born u could not walk but u learned. Your life may never be pain free again but u will have a quality of life u will live a life u can be proud of.
Right now your job is rest and soak up all the love and attention you can get from you family both at home and online. You did not get here over night a d its gonna take e few minutes... (๐Ÿ˜‹) to get back to a functioning state. Your doctors are gonna be lead to your answer for your health. Just give it time. Don't give up and don't rush yourself. It's gonna be OK..

Jan 04, 2016 11:03 PM

Girl am I ever happy to see you post! Geez if you can make it this long this crazy we need to buy you a super woman cape. ๐Ÿค—
It is crazy that there isn't more knowledge on our disease but I have an amazing group of docs here in Phoenix. I wish we could have you see them. They see lots of folk go into remission and am believing for us to have it one day too. So what did they try? How was the ketamine coma?

Jan 05, 2016 2:54 AM

Jenna,
Hello sweet darlin, you have a lot of people who love you, and have been praying for you non stop. I am happy to finally get to meet you. Sounds like to me you are one tough cookie! I mean "tough" ..you may be battling depression, yes, naturally. However, you have the spirit of a true Amazon warrior!!( no lying ) I am a former critical care nurse, so please remember that the medications that they used to induce your coma still linger throughout your fragile body, and they will make your emotional and mental status a little shaky. Just go with the flow, rest, stay in the moment, you will conquer this period of time. I can't wait to get to know you...Much Love and Blessings, Terri

Jan 05, 2016 7:05 AM

Jenna, it's good to see you on here! I have and will continue to pray for you! I know you feel depressed right now, but remember that you have family here if you need an ear.

Jan 05, 2016 7:29 AM

Jenna, my heart absolutely leapt when I saw that you were actually online!! I am so glad that you're awake and that you are hanging tough. In sorry things aren't great but look how far you have come. Hang in there, Jenna!!! Lots of love and hugs!!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŒป

Jan 05, 2016 10:36 AM

Jenna, I'm sure I speak for many when I say how overjoyed we are to see you posting again. I have been in a lot of pain for a long time. Although I have several diagnoses, RA, sjรถgrens, fibromyalgia, depression, SNP neuropathy, and so on... I can't begin to imagine the suffering you've been through. I didn't do much posting during your coma, but I want you to know that I was praying for you during that time. I'm sure that there are several who did like me. I also want you to know that I was dealing with heavy depression and your journey has lifted me out of that to a better place than I was. You are an encouragement to so many. Maybe that's why God allowed this for you. Maybe He knew you could reach others with all we see in you!! I'm a firm believer that we are all given a purpose on this earth. Sometimes that purpose is at work in our trials. Be strong and know that He has used you in a mighty way. I'm still praying sweetie. Love and gentle hugs dear one.

Jan 05, 2016 11:39 AM

Well. I just got a big surprise this morning. My mom got me a new phone!! It has a stylist built in!!! Its so much easier to use!!! So today I am quite happier than I have been! Its such a cool phone. It has a huge 5.5" screen like my old phone so its nice and big and the stylist is just amazing to have . thank you all for the uplifting comments. And crps, it wasn't a ketamine coma. They used different things. No doctor I've had actually wants to use ketamine

Jan 05, 2016 12:30 PM

Lol, nothing like a new phone!! Moms know best!!!!!enjoy it! Love, Terri

Jan 05, 2016 12:53 PM

Jenna... New phones rock don't they??!!? I'm so happy for you. I know that your Mom told you about the prayer circle. We are all still praying for you. You're loved very much, Jenna. You're one tough cookie and I look up to you for your strength and your wonderful attitude. I'm sure there are many who do and you've shown incredible positivity and generosity of reaching out to others while you yourself lay in the hospital. You're a wonderful young lady, Jenna, and it's a privilege to have a wonderful young lady such as yourself in my life. {{{{Hugs}}}} ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

Jan 05, 2016 8:10 PM

Jenna, my honest & beautiful young lady friend! I'm so very thrilled you are back online. I know it's been a very rough road for you, and maybe a lot longer than you'd desire, or any of us for you. But I believe everything happens when, where, & how it's suppose to, and it all turns out for good in the end. You are truly a inspiration to us all! Over these weeks I've prayed for you, talked to my hubby and family about you, and they're praying too. You stay strong and when you feel like you need to be held up, just let us know... We are all here. You my dear have united this community in a way no other has... We are now family to reach other. That's how much you mean, we all mean, to each other. I believe our community is special, unlike any other. We are still praying for you & pulling for you. Believe! We believe in you. Baby steps, one step at a time, one day at a time, one goal at a time. Who knows, maybe you will go to the AZ doctors and they could bring remission. How would you feel about that? It's a lot to think about, but it could be a possibility maybe. As for the depression, honey it's normal for all of us to have it and anxiety. We would probably be considered abnormal if we didn't fight it. After all, we struggle with physical challenges every day, so why not the mental too? Hang on to us and we will all help hold you up! (((Hugs))) & prayers! ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒผ

Jan 05, 2016 10:17 PM

Hi Jenna! Welcome back. I am so sorry you went through so much, and hope that you will stay on the new path. :)

Jan 06, 2016 10:04 PM

Oh, and Jenna my brave young superhero. I have been in constant contact with your mom throughout this process. I am so impressed by your will to live. You are an amazing extraordinary person. I told your mom to tell you that we can be wheelchair buddies. Mine has finally been ordered. I know that the depression will get a bit better once you are home. You will have someone to help you at home and you will get stronger. If not physically, mentally. Being in the hospital as long as you have would depress anyone. Being home in familiar territory will help. I am here whenever you need me. You text or call or email anytime. I don't care what time it is. Love you lots and still praying every day. Hang in there baby girl. Between all of us, doctors, nurses and other medical people, hopefully a solution can be found to help. I love you little one and so does everyone else. Love will see you through this. You just have to believe. โ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Jun 16, 2017 1:29 AM

Here are some things I find helpful to cope with the daily challenges of fibromyalgia. Blessings to all.โœจ๐Ÿ’ž

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community