Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Too tired

May 20, 2017 3:04 PM

I need to actually sleep at niggt

May 20, 2017 5:16 PM

Have you tried Sleepytime Tea? Or a hot soak in the tub. Turn off TV, computer and phone an hour before bedtime. I know I can't sleep without an aid. I take Ambien. Trazadone and another one I can't remember stopped working.

May 20, 2017 9:53 PM

I used to be on trazadone made my fatigue even worse was on for 10 years. Was very hard to get off of and recover from the side effects. I've used the over the counter melatonin off and on now with a routine bed time, and wine down of electronics like above. Have also tried YouTube videos of noises that help you sleep. Sorry can't think of the name now. Im currently taking supplements, herbs(Pinterest) based on my medical diagnoses as well as trying to add smoothies or fresh fruits and veggie for over a year now and my falling sleep is not as bad as it used to be.

May 20, 2017 9:58 PM

Aswagada I think is what I've been using suppose to help fatigue, not sure about sleep but it's helped me wake up easier in the mornings

May 20, 2017 10:08 PM

I take zoplicone gabepentin ropinerole and amitriptyline at night doctor says I should be sleeping but not. I have also had a few night terrors lately. Not taking anything for depression or anxiety. I tried melatonin didn't work at all. I try to keep my mind busy so I don't think about pain but worried about work I am not able to do my job the way I am supposed to. Hopefully disability comes through so I might be able to get help to change careers. Just can't see my life without being an Early Childhood Educator.

May 20, 2017 10:35 PM

I hope you find relief, I have my disability and I still stress about financials, fear they will pull it from me. Lost my job , husband left me I nagged to much about him abusing drugs and alcohol. Lost my house and life savings. I have worked since I was 15 years old up to 45, at nonprofits past 20 years. Loved my job miss working every day know I will never be able to make gainful wages again. Now at 52 and the doctors are trying to cut my painkillers off.

May 20, 2017 11:52 PM

I swear by some Yogi Kava tea

May 21, 2017 10:37 AM

Joey311 where do you buy this tea

May 21, 2017 1:08 PM

An amino acid supplement called L-theanine is a natural sedative, melatonin didn't work for me either but Schiff Melatonin Ultra that has theanine and some herbs has helped a lot. I'm on meds too but until I found amino acids, I suffered from pain related insomnia.

May 21, 2017 1:39 PM

I get it at Jewel Osco or online yogiTea.com

May 22, 2017 5:18 PM

Do these places deliver to Canada

May 24, 2017 11:08 PM

They might

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community