Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Up date on me Shore...

Sep 05, 2019 4:53 PM

Today I had my therapy thus morning for my back , it felt good but slowly I’m feeling it again .
Tomorrow I’m going to other therapist I have not seen in 4 months or so the emotional one ..
I’m just really wondering if all of this that I’m doing is really going to help me out?? I ? That a lot...
My fiancé and others say it takes time and it will .... I’m just getting annoyed is all am I ? Hmmm.
I’m just letting you know how I was doing I have three more time therapy then the Rhyitzotomy sndmaybe im worry over that yet ?
I’m also wondering how my friend is doing also .. it a lot of things I guess..
But I just keep moving along andhope I get it all done . Hi to everyone and all New comers . Hug gently 👍🌈🙏❤️have a nice day ,,,, Shore

Sep 09, 2019 9:20 AM

Just try and be patient, which is easier said than done. Your fiancee is right, that all healing takes time; especially as we get older. Hugs love & prayers today is a good day for you! 🙂❤🙏🌼

Sep 09, 2019 11:22 AM

Hi ty Flappy today in not sure why I’m just not in a really happy mood .
Something is really getting to be just not sure what it is yet. Maybe it’s everything all at once. But ty for your tips yup it the restaurant you were at )) I had a big double burger with fries wow delicious 😋..
Hug have a nice day sorry about your pt (. I’ll pray it gets better for you ok ) hug gently to all Shore 👍🙏🌈❤️🤗🦋

Sep 09, 2019 12:17 PM

So frustrating. Its so hard to keep positive and wonder when it will end. Gentle hugs. Try and not let it get you inside your head. Yoh got this! X x

Sep 09, 2019 12:20 PM

Hi ty butyou I’ll try to maybe my church choir will help me out this afternoon and seeing my pastor. I’ll let you know 🤔 ..Hug gently back and praying Shore👍🌈🙏❤️🦋

Sep 09, 2019 7:32 PM

Hang in there Shore. Being around others and talking with your pastor should help some. Hope your day is going better for
You. Sending you gentle hugs {{🤗}} and 🙏.

Sep 09, 2019 9:02 PM

Oh ty pain I hope that your day went good to . I had a better ending to my day . Talk with my pastor and fiancé really did help a lot .
It was all about my trusting issues on who I can trust but I’m now getting better at it . I’m learning ...
I hope that you gave a nice night gentle hug back Shore 🌈🙏❤️🤗

Sep 10, 2019 2:30 AM

Thanks shore. Glad your talk with your pastor helped. 🌸💕🦋

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community