Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Up date shore

Aug 05, 2019 4:21 PM

Hi everyone well here it goes from me from this morning.
I had my shot the right side done twice , I didn’t know you had to go through two test shot on the right and then the left and therapy all before the Rhyitzotomy then on both sides I’ll have the Rhyitzotomy . Wow tomorrow start my therapy in the morning...
So hmm on that one .... it went good this morning I feel some more relief though .. the Valium really worked a lot ..
I have the dentist next week 23 lol one dr after their seems like for me I keep saying there goes my whole summer sigh.... I’m try to be positive but it’s hard to .
I’ll be iv sedation for both the Rhyitzotomy though .other then that I’m tired but good . I had a bad heart burn last night and now even a little . I keep saying what’s next ... hug to you all ty for your prayers and support but I’ll try ....🦋🌈🌈🙏❤️🤗🤗Hug Shore. How are you all doing ))))))

Aug 06, 2019 7:49 AM

I know the dragging out treatment is frustrating, but it's the red tape process the doctors have to follow for insurance to cover.

I just started my 4th round of physical therapy yesterday on my hip surgery recovery. It's taken all summer and they're telling me to just be patient; I still can't put my full weight on the leg without severe pain. At this point I'm wishing I'd gone to Emory in Atlanta and had a total hip replacement; I'd probably be back on my feet and way more active than I am now. Just hang in there Shore! Hugs love & prayers 🙂❤🙏🌼

Aug 06, 2019 2:28 PM

Hi I had my right side therapy today started 6 more to go then the Rhyitzotomy. Sometime In October.
Then I go fir the left side but I’m really wear out of all this stuff .
I didn’t know you had to go twice for the Rhyitzotomy.🤔 not sure ...
I hope that I can go through all of this . Hug just want to give you an up date on me . I’m now resting up . Hug shore hug all still a little sore but better at same time . 🦋🙏🌈❤️🤗see ya

Aug 07, 2019 12:26 AM

Hang in there both of you. Shore think of all you’ve accomplished. You’ve gotten thru all those injections/ therapy etc. FlappysLady, sorry to hear about how long it’s taking to be back up on your feet. What’s the children’s story about the tortoise and the Hare? In the end you will arrive successfully just a little later.💐🦋😘 Love and best wishes to you both. Ps: recouperating after a visit with my grandson (17 months old) it’s Wednesday and I saw him this last weekend! Lol My back and legs can’t keep up with him. L I loved every minute of it though. Just not so much after... Lol 😂

Aug 07, 2019 7:02 AM

Hi that only right side I’m done with the shots I have therapy then Rhyitzotomy . Then left side all over again . Any ways good news this Friday marks our anniversary the day he asked me to marry him ... we are going to the movies and out to eat . Yup I am glad I made it thus far I just don’t like the pain with it .
Oh well 😔 ty for all your prayers hug I’ll pray for you to .. hug Shore )))) Have a nice day

Aug 07, 2019 11:58 PM

You have accomplished a lot. I have faith that you will be able to see it thru to your rhizotomy. Congrats on your upcoming special date! It is hard to take the pain part of the shots but hey no pain no gain as they say. In life we all have to take the good with the bad. Enjoy your upcoming celebration 🎉Sending you 🤗💐🦋😬

Aug 08, 2019 7:14 AM

Hi ty hug pain it help your messasge. Have s nice day to hug Shore 🦋🌈🌈🙏❤️

Aug 26, 2019 11:01 PM

Welcome 💕🦋🌸🙏👍

Aug 27, 2019 2:27 PM

Hi guys update on me I went to the dr this morning to check on my face well., Get this one it’s an infection of a bug bite I got while sitting outside hmm ...
I now have antibiotics for a week twice a day . So I guess all in all but that bad .. I hope that you all have a painless day some what .. Hug to you all Welcome to all new comers. Shore 👍🌈🙏❤️🦋

Aug 27, 2019 6:52 PM

Wow some bug bite! Glad that you got a doctor to look at it. Hope your day is going better. 🌸

Aug 27, 2019 9:02 PM

Hi pain warrior ,,,well its kinda medium one but still yeah annoying ..
It does itch some times and burn but now I’m on antibiotics for a week . I hope that you all are doing good this evening. Hug gently Shore👍🌈🙏❤️🤗🦋night

Aug 28, 2019 12:17 PM

Hey Shore, it's good you found out what caused the bump and are being treated. I can't stand bugs so I'm inside most of the time, but when I'm outside I either wear my hat that has a mesh bug screen cover for my face, or I use a product called "No Knats" because here in GA the knats are a horrible nuisance. If it's not knats it's either mosquitoes or biting flies. Ugh! Trying to pick vegetables or now the grass without one or the other protection was impossible, when I was able to physically do it. I hope you have a good day and it heals fast. Hugs love & prayers 🙂❤🙏🌼

Aug 28, 2019 1:57 PM

Hi flappy ty very much I’ll up date you as it goes away hehe I hope ))) Hug have a nice day to . I sure am hug later 🌈🙏🙏❤️🤗Shore. after the 24 this month I will be scheduling for the Rhyitzotomy I’ll let you know on that to hug ))) gtg

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community