Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Update

Oct 04, 2015 8:19 AM

Well my uncle is doing ok he's learning to use his hands again and he's getting the importance of pulling his 02 tank around with him he's walking about 1/2 mile a day he wishes to send best wishes to a few ppl flappy lady , and I forgot the other names and everyone has a pain free day

Oct 04, 2015 9:02 AM

Hi Star!! I am so glad to hear that Eddieray is coming along. It's wonderful to hear that he is walking half mile and that he has learned to use his hands again. He has certainly gone through a tremendous amount of trauma and I've been praying for him. I hope he knows how lucky he is to have you with him. Such a wonderful and selfless act. Please give him my best wishes and some {{{Hugs}}}} for support. While you're at it, have some hugs for yourself, God knows you deserve them. 🌻🙏🏻

Oct 04, 2015 4:59 PM

Star, tell Eddieray we are all pulling & prayers for him! Slow and steady wins the race. Hugs to you both!!

Oct 09, 2015 8:36 PM

I am also sending prayers for your Uncle, tell him to keep up the great work.

Oct 09, 2015 9:02 PM

Star tell Eddieraye that we miss him and wish him the be.

Oct 09, 2015 9:04 PM

Oops stupid auto correct! !! Hope he continues his recovery. Sending hugs and prayers.

Oct 09, 2015 9:25 PM

He's doing his hardest he told me that he was going to beat this fight he wakes me up at all hours he want to Bo his pt at least 8 times a day I have him in house only now he got up and walked out the door lucky my Annt heard him get up she jump up and woke me I ran out side in pjs and found him a block away so how he has a alarm on his door so when he try's to get up my his self it sets the alarm off but he is doing good he likes the je the hugs thank you for helping him feel like he's gets letters God bless u all

Oct 09, 2015 9:25 PM

Bo=do

Nov 06, 2015 6:57 AM

Praise God! ! That's awesome. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family and you as well.

Nov 06, 2015 8:16 AM

That is too funny, Star!! He is like a bad kid getting up and sneaking out.. Thank God you put the alarm on his door. He needs to know not to overdo and he certainly can't go running out of the house alone and go trotting down the block!! Eddieray, you're definitely a real character. Keep on pushing and know your pain family is right here beside you. {{{Hugs}}} and prayers. 💕🙏🏻🌻

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community