Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Update

Dec 30, 2015 10:32 AM

This is the last and final update on my Aunt, I want to thank everyone for praying for her and my family, I got the call this morning from the respite care facility that she passed away this morning, please pray for our family, with all the financial problems we have I won't be able to get to where she will be buried and still have to find a way to come up with $8,000 to the funeral home to pay for the burial. Just pray for us, I am glad that she is no longer suffering and is with our heavenly Father. Love and prayers to my pain family.😘💕

Dec 30, 2015 11:47 AM

Moparmom, I'm so sorry for your loss and the grief your family must go through. Your Aunt is able to finally rest in peace. As time goes by may your painful memories be replaced with fond, loving memories of years gone by. You were an angel caring for your Aunt in her last week's. She would likely tell you that this is not goodbye, but only a temporary separation.

As for the costs, have you considered asking for funds towards her burial in lieu of flowers; or maybe open a go-fund-me page? I know the heavy burden you must feel. (((Hugs))) of comfort & prayers that God will give you the strength to get through this, and may He provide a blessing to help you financially. 🙂🙏🌼

Dec 30, 2015 11:47 AM

Moparmom, I am so sorry for your loss. Through God's grace, she's in the kingdom of heaven and no longer sick or in pain. I am sending you gentle {{{Hugs}}} and prayers that you have peace in your heart and soul at this difficult time. Please let me know if you need me and I'll be right here. I wish you a peaceful and light pain day.💕🙏🏻🌻

Dec 30, 2015 3:21 PM

Love you bunches Mopar. Gentle hugs and a shoulder to lean or cry on.

Dec 30, 2015 4:06 PM

Just know that you now have your own guardian angel in heaven. She is not in pain anymore.
And as for your financial issues. It's hard to have to deal with things like that at a time like this. I do agree with flappys ask bout financial assistance and see if maybe your aunt has a policy that may could help. However I'm believing GOD that he will pay all your bills and debts in relation to this. It may come from some odd places. However I know the LORD does not want you to worry about this. Just rest and gather your strength. You'll.be OK.

Dec 30, 2015 6:33 PM

It's been a very emotional day to say the least! The funeral home that was supposed to receive her won't because of the $8,000 and they won't do a payment plan of any kind, they told me that I had no choice but for her to be ceemated! This is not my Auants wishes and it hurts to know that i cant fill one simple wish! The gentalman was sonvery rude, so I had to call around all day today and meconical funeral home here where I live will do a cremation for $995, and no extra charges but, I have to pay up front so he doesn't get into any trouble with corporate, but if I can't he is going to try and find a way to work with me either way! I have spent countless hours crying and calling around until now. We will see how it goes but either way I'm blessed to have found this place!

Dec 30, 2015 6:39 PM

I'm sorry iwass gonna wait to post this because I really don't know what to say that will be mind blowingly profound. And will heal your heart. But the truth is nothing we say will do that. Only GOD can and he will and even now he is touching you he is covering you and he alone will help.
I hate the guy was rude. Is there anyone u could call even a fsme member church friends someone who could poll a string. Thus guy has to have companion . I'm just so sorry. My heart breaks for you

Dec 30, 2015 10:49 PM

MoparMom I am so sorry for your loss but she isn't in pain anymore and she is with our Heavenly Father . I zhte it that the funeral director was so ugly to you, that is totally uncalled for. I pray that God wraps you in his arms tonight so that you can have a peaceful nights rest with no pain. Prayers,love and hugs.

Dec 31, 2015 9:01 AM

I'm praying for you & your situation Moparmom! 😷🙏🌼

Jan 03, 2016 11:41 PM

Well today I will be driving 3 hours to a funeral home to sign the paperwork to nhave my Aunt cremated and in about a week or so I will have her ashes in my care until I can drive them to the funeral home for them to be buried in the plot that is already paid for. He lowered the price to $500 and I didn't want to but I had to pull it from her monthly social security deposit I will just have to pay the bank back next month when social security pulls the money back out. I am just glad that soon this will all be over with and my kids and I can start to heal from this. Prayer's love and hugs my friends! 😘🙏

Jan 04, 2016 3:05 AM

I know its hard. But know your aunt understands and love you for all you did for her

Jan 05, 2016 3:49 PM

(((Hugs))) & prayers, as I've been there. 😷🙏🌼

Jan 05, 2016 10:23 PM

Moparmom, your Aunt not only understands but is very appreciative of all you did for her.
You and your family do need some time to heal and regenerate yourselves back to a normal routine. You I'll all be in my thoughts

Jan 05, 2016 11:41 PM

Moparmom, my heart has just cried for what you've gone through. I'm so sorry for your loss and for the added emotional stress you've been under. I am saying a prayer for you dear. Love and hugs to you and your family.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community