Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Update

Mar 25, 2019 12:50 AM

Sorry I have been MIA, I had to start working again and I will tell you its been hard, I have to go to physical therapy just to get by to be able to work, it’s not going so well, I’m in pain 24/7.

Things with my dad has not gotten any better, he has since had several more surgeries, think it’s #16, doctor keeps telling my mom that he’s giving up and tries to force her to sign a DNR, mom won’t do it, dad is still fighting regardless of what the doctor says, he has been moved to a critical care hospital since then. I feel like I’m losing faith in ever seeing my dad come home out of the hospital.

On the daughter front, her panic attacks are still running rampant, I had to have a conference with the school principal and ALL 8 of her teachers.. I felt like I was going in front of a firing squad to be honest, so now I have to deal with the state stepping in because of the school she missed while I was away, I have to much bearing down on me at one time and it doesn’t help my husband is very critical of everything she does and yells at her, I am very frustrated with everything and sometimes I feel like just like giving up on everything, I know they say God don’t give you more than you can bear, but sometimes I wonder if he remembers who he is dealing with. So that’s where I’m at right now.

Mar 25, 2019 11:54 AM

Moparmom, I am so sorry to hear what you are struggling through has worsened. Please know I'm saying a prayer especially for you & your family! When I knew my Dad was so sick I was staying so stressed out. When I finally laid it all out to God and told him "not my will but yours" I began to feel more calm and able to deal with each thing, and my Dad's mind because clearer to talk with us. It seems our faith is hard to hang on to in times like these. But where 2 or more are joined in prayer, that strength and faith can grow. May God bring peace & calm to you as you hang on to your faith, and may He provide yourself family's needs! Hugs love and prayers to you!!🙂❤🙏🌼

Mar 25, 2019 9:34 PM

Hi sweetie.. don’t know much about your history except what I just read but sounds horrific.
All I can say is find ways to remain calm and stress free. Yes I know easier said than done but my pain goes through the roof when I stress and I presume that it will be being affected because of ongoing issues in your life

Sending prayers and love
Do take care

Mar 25, 2019 11:43 PM

Moparmor glad to hear you have returned to work, Haven’t heard from you for quite some time,,sorry to hear about your daughter being given such a hard time in school. I wonder if it was their child their attitudes would change, sounds like your under a lot of presssure but hey not like you haven’t had to deal with a lot of stressors in your life before. Sending you love and hugs. I too will pray for you and your family. Don’t give up but let it all go to God. Talk to a trusted friend. You know we’re all here for you, sometimes it’s not what life gives us that’s the real problem but what we do with it ( our perception and attitude towards it). I believe in you. You have endured many difficult situations in your life and overcome them or at least struggled but made it through. You can’t change your husbands attitude ( only he can if he truly wants to, but you can change the way you deal with things. God bless you and I hope you can learn to “let go” and give it up to God. 🌺

Mar 27, 2019 5:39 AM

I herd from my mom yesterday and they were waiting to transfer my dad back to the main hospital because he is bleeding out as far as what I gather from my mom, dad has received around 7 pints of blood in the last 2 days,y dad did get to hear my voice yesterday when he was semi conscious, the doctor did say that Thier was not anything they could Do, I don’t really know anything else but that, I have already told work what was going on and my family and I are trying to put money back in case we have to go out of state soon, with what the doctors are saying things are looking pretty grim. I will keep you all updated as much as possible, have to ready to go to work now, have a good day all!

Mar 27, 2019 10:11 AM

Sending you gentle hugs of comfort, along with love and prayers! 🙂❤🙏🌼

Mar 29, 2019 8:41 PM

Moparmom, I'm sorry to hear of all of your struggles. These ladies have already said it best so I'll just say something my husband has told that kind of took root in my heart; God knows your sorrow and struggles. He knows the number of hairs on your head. Just keep praying. Many others are praying with you, and a year from now, things will be completely different.
Gentle Hugs Hun 🙏

Apr 16, 2019 7:21 AM

Hi I loved What you write sleeping ty hug to you gently 🌈🌈🌹🌹❤️❤️

Apr 17, 2019 1:49 PM

We’ve got your back hon. My father in law was having the same issue. Nothing could be done for him. He passed actually quietly. My heart goes out to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom and family. Put him in Gods hands although he’s always been there. 🤗🌺😘✝️

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community