Hello all..ive made back from my first appointment for the treament of thr tumors. Well. She gonna start me on progestin. Which is suppose to stop the tumors from growing. She told me that I still have at least 8 medium tumors that are attached to several blood sources. Which is why she could not remove them during surgery im recovering from because I would have bleed out. She is gonna try to get me past child bearing years but she feels I'm gonna have to have a full hysterectomy at some point . she also fears that pregancy would be very dangerous . so when I get home of course my mom and sister are waiting on me. And they want to know all that happened. I did record the visit but mainly I just told them what all was said.
So now we all are having to process and then decide if I'm gonna go through the treatment or simply have another surgery.