I know i stress about the dumbest things but i still need someone to talk this through with and the boyfriend isn't being helpful with his 'just make a decision already'.
He found a last minute deal to a place in Jamaica we've been to before. The food was good and the rooms were good so hopefully now that im chemically sensitive it'll be safe-ish.
However, it's an 8 hour flight followed by an hour and a half bus ride. The plane will not be safe and neither will the bus.
My passport is supposed to be mailed out November 16th and I'm worried I won't get it before the departure date in mid December.
We'd be getting back less than a week before Christmas and I'm not sure I'll have time to recover before Christmas and I know there will be major exposures at Christmas (his dad smokes and mine loves air fresheners) but I can't bail on Christmas.
He wants me to make a decision now so that he can book it.
I'm scared I'll be sick the whole time and not able to enjoy vacation. I'm scared that if im sick he'll leave me at the resort and go do things without me. I'm scared that if I say no he'll just book himself a ticket and go have fun without me.
The stress is causing my brain to shut down (something he doesn't understand at all) and his pushing for me to just decide what i want to do isn't helping at all. I don't know what decision to make. Do i go and risk getting really sick or do i stay and home and risk him figuring out that life without me is more fun.
I know it's something only i can decide but I'd like opinions please.