Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Why?

Apr 06, 2016 12:29 AM

Omg this is the 6th week since I hurt my foot that my Crps flared and it hurts to run but I'm on the competition team for softball plus I have riding and I just finished my fourth quarters assignment for s.s and I had to do 3 separate projects .and I have a rumor going around because I'm faking my injury which I have stuff to prove I'm not.and on top of that I have a horse show on the 16th and so far my highest ranking is 4th place and it's all because of posting diagonals my trainers say that I could have won the past two if it wasn't for that.anyway hope everyone is feeling better tomorrow remember it's a new day so try to make a good day to 😀

Apr 06, 2016 8:01 AM

Too funny that I used to be in softball and I rode horses in high school! I was the softball manager and I did barrel racing after school and on the weekends.
But that was before I had CRPS. Now I can't imagine walking down the street without passing out because it has attacked most of my body skin and now internal organs. You will always have people that will not believe you, I'm sorry that will likely never change but you will get stronger and learn to be happy for those people because they don't know this pain. I know it's easier said than done but I promise you can shake off those haters and continue to live your life without anyone else's validation.

Apr 06, 2016 8:04 AM

As for why, many religions have their own reasons for pain. Some say pain opens a door for growth and some say the more pain you have in this life, the better your life after this death will be. As for me I have to try to believe everything happens for a reason and this too will steer me in the right direction in my life.

Apr 06, 2016 12:11 PM

Horsesnuggler12, you need to tune out what the people in school are creating rumors about. YOU know you're truth and that's all that matters. Are you having a problem with your diagonals because of your foot? Listen, there are adjustments you can make. Speak to your coach and when you go to the show, you'll do just fine. I'll be thinking of you and know you'll come in the ribbons!! Hang in there!!💕🙏🏻🌻

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community